August 26, 2014

Chokurei's Yaktober Fest Photo-shoot

Having a blast on my friends Yak ranch, we did a Photo shoot for the poster Yaktober Fest.  My husband, the photographer, had an adventure trying to take photos of us while fending off some hyper male steers! I love this picture and our colors, SO fun and exciting taking photos with live huge animals! This is a fun local Festival that started last year by Chokurei Ranch. It's a fun fall family party with music and entertainment all day. I will be preforming there this year! I was inspired after the photo shoot to make these earrings. They feel fall festive..click here to purchase
Rancher Kyle was feeding the Yak to keep them at bay, but I don't think  he realizes that I'm wearing red! It may be an old wise tail BUT I don't want to find out! lol


No comments:

Post a Comment